My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Anniversary date....

Yesterday...was the day that Gordon and I got married and created a family. What a success! Life turned out alot different then our plan BUT OMGosh!!What a beautiful life we have had! We are all close, children, Gordon, now Manny and I. I consider it to be a win/win in every imaginable way.
Thank You Gordon for giving me our children, making me a mother and teaching me how to love another person so completely and unconditionally. You deserve my devotion since you are, and always have been, such a wonderful person. I know we are no longer married and definitely not husband and wife BUT I promise you my devotion until we die and beyond. Just as I did all those years ago, (I got that wrong on Facebook.... I will always love you.
I hope you feel that.
Here.
Now.
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment