My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gearing Up For Change...

The fresh rain this morning was awesome. We coupled it with a morning meditation. Well, I stood outside in the rain in my bathing suit and just soaked it up, (it was a bit chilly) while Spencer messed with his Facebook. I coaxed Manny into joining me and he stood in the rain for a bit but eventually relented and wanted to go inside where it was far warmer.

Anyway when we did our real meditation, a you tube Enya song, all 3 of us quieted down and went to a more peaceful place. Manny closed his eyes. I started writing in my journal and Spencer drew a picture of teepees and city buildings in NYC.

I sense a whole new way of life is about to unfold. A good one, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment