My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kickin' back and playin' cards....

Sometimes being poor has its sweet victories. When I had money I was always busy. But now that I don't have as much....I feel like I have time for the little things I never have time for...like playing cards. Tonight, Manny and Spencer, and Gordon (my Ex Hubby) and I played cards. Being poor means not going out to a movie but instead staying at home and playing a game.

And in a race with 3 of us on one side and only Manny on the other...Manny was beating us....un til this hand...and all of a sudden I have mysteriously pulled ahead....go figure!!

Whether wealthy of poor, may you have time to play cards and kick back.

No comments:

Post a Comment