My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moving....

I am enjoying the adventure and also feeling butterflies of fear as we pack eveyrthing we own up to move away from the Monterey area in California. It is funny how you really learn alot about yourself as you box up your life. My craft boxes are amazing...tons of stuff to make thigns with...what Imake is as mindboggling as I am...no wonder Manny looks slightly confused....

We took an hour or so to enjoy the beach with the dogs one last time.....Spencer had to swim with his jeans on.....and he dove inand out of the waves like a pro....and the pelicans seemed to be flocking today....after e had finished up some last paperwork for our next semester here in Monterey's Peninsula College. Another heavy semester...but this 16 units all but guarantees me entry into a Big College and also my degree from this one...

Manny found his union has lots of options to help...pretty cool...when I lost my home I didn't have any Union Bros to back me up at all....If you are in the same boat...check with any Unions you might have available....

And I feel scared and excited all at once....I am either lucky or excited....liek an amusement park ride....AAAAaaaaahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment