My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New House!

So here I am living in Oregon since a couple of days ago...won't have my internet turned on for a bit and have to admit I am loving the silence!! I think though I am seriously addicted to answering my emails since I feel so strange without checking them daily!

I find myself happily scrubbing a creeky lovely old Victorian...next door to a graveyad and a view of all of town!!! Could life get any more interesting?!

We have been putting up pics and cleaning all the old messes but I love watching my son go outside and play with kids from the neighborhood on his bike and BE completely safe....

He has already made friends!! I think Brittleby (Happy Birthday my Pumpkin!!) and Harry James would have loved this house since there is the sound of kids EVERYWHERE and they are all nice!!

But what is nice is how sweet it is to be here with Spencer and Manny...Manny is a blast!! We have been cleaning up things and moving things and generally scrubbing things...

We went to see the house we moved into get auctioned off after many different negotiations with Bof A fell through...

No one showed. I had already told Manny that no investor in his right mind is going to these things anymore since the banks aren't even allowing a good deal...Bof A kept trying to get more cash out of us...but I feel that it is a better deal to simply take our money to a lawyer...

When I paid out money on my house I lost last year all the money I put out disappeared!!!

I helped many others and found they all had the same thing happen...money disappears in that tactic...it doesn't go toward debt or towards helping...it simply goes away! My mortgage co couldn't even figure out which branch had it...

No comments:

Post a Comment