My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today our stuff is mostly going to be OUT....

Eeeeekk! Today is the day to literally move out. I know this abotu moving....no matter how hard you try there seems to always be another box to pack....and here we are....the day to move stuff into the truck...and I had trouble sleeping...and figuring out details...yet the details usually iron themselves out and I know the illusion is that I ever truly control "the plan" whatever that is....

Everything is in dissarray...stuff all over...yet there is symmetry in this experience...an odd sort of peace...I am not at all sure as to why...I guess it will make more sense later when I am not in the middle of it all....

No comments:

Post a Comment