My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's a beautiful Morning.....

I woke up this morning, realizing that everythingI wanted was coming true....I am already happy. Happiness is not some elusive future that I need to strive towards at this moment....it is already here and feeling truly great!
I got my packet of information about a Political Science degree yesterday in the mail from Oregon State University. It is a great school and it can set me up for a chance to study in Greece for up to a year as well as rack up the prelaw set of requirements.
Today I set up everything so that when I have the time I can call them and see what needs to be done all I need is the 50.00 to be able to turn inthe paperwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment