My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Spencer's off and playing...

Spencer is off playing with his new buddy and staying overnight with a mother who isabsolutely excellent to kids. So here I am with time on my hands andI revert to what I have always found as my default position...I am watching documentaries and studying for class! I just found out that 20 years after Chernobyl. It is fascinating!! The radiation counter is clicking like crazy!!! Yet a few people who were older creptr back in right away and are still eating their homegrown foods!!! It is also interesting how the fancy high rises are completely overgrown with lovely trees and plantation. People left the next day while being told they were only going to be gone for 3 days and they still have not been able to get back!! There are also wild boar roaming around the fair grounds and wild creatures in buildings. Very fascinating!! Chernobyl reminds me of a time I flipped on the telly while pregnant with my Brittany....so many of the original workers died immediately of radiation poisoning. A whole forest (the Red Forest) up and died immediately turning red.. Very bizarre to imagine theri is still a zone that is unlivable in Russia from that plant!

No comments:

Post a Comment