My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Foreign Gionali

http://www.repubblica.it/economia/2012/01/08/news/cameron_tobin-tax-27759923/?ref=HREA-1

Today is my first day reading the Italian and Greek papers to make sure that I am up to date on my reading in Greek and Italian. I understood most of this article but very little of the Greek. If my schedule works out, I will be pushing for Greece in Fall and need to be getting ready now for that adventure too. Manny says I should just work on one language at a time, but I think it is practical, (and fun!) to be getting geared up for both!! Besides 3 months after we get back from Italy we will be leaving for the Athens, "Green District" of Mets.

I can barely contain my excitement when I wake up in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment