My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Registered for Study Abroad!!

I am now registered for my Study Abroad experience!! It is so exciting to be handling the paperwork details now!! It was only 4 years ago that I had my water shut off 2 weeks before my house was auctioned off!! What a low point in my life! Now I am experiencing some high notes...


Now my details consist of registering at my school for classes there...gettting my ID card and regisraion for the Siena site and generally having the final details attended to...I was very excited to find that most of he things on our to do list, I have already atttended to...I have figured out many things out of necessity already, like, How are we getting from Florence to Siena? How are we going to deal with home sickness? etc...

I am trying to figure out if we can get Netflix instant watch and hulu plus while there for those days we are feeling like being Californians at home. Three months is a long enough time where I figure even our own sense of adventure, (and boy do we have a strong sense of adventure!!), might wear thin.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment