My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sent a Magazine Article Out!!

Today I wrote and sent out a magazine article hoping for publication and a check. I am really excited since it is Countrywoman Magazine, a magazine that is classy adn fits all my interests...knitting, sewing etc...It was under1200 words and hopefuly if I can write several before Itay it might help build up a tidy albeit small income to help make my trip easier to  afford.

It was also very interesting writing about the happenings of the past several years in a way that seemed almost cleansing!!

I was surprised that I had so much more to write then the last time I went on a magazine submission kick in 2005....I am going somewhere and doing something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment