My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Siena Snow....

It is apparently still snowing in Siena so the pics on the internet are stunningly beautiful!!

We also go into a conversation with Spencer's Italian teacher who is from Umbria, near Siena...he parents have a house that they have been looking for housesitters in near one of the lakes there! If I can find work in Umbria we could stay there this summer and pay rent to her parents! Since I  had not planned on studying next summer, (it cost too much last summer!) I figured it is best to push for a fun summer and get work there if we can...since Manny already is working on his TEFL (teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate, he sounds like he can get work teaching English while I can get work doing the same..using our English that we al know!!

This could be alot of fun!! I hope to have the link for the house there soon so we can check it out. I have to see what that would entail as far as my studen visa...WOW...Manny Spencer and I thought i might be alot of fun....at least i makes nice mind candy to chew on....

No comments:

Post a Comment