My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Obstacles......Fun obstacles....

http://americansinumbria.blogspot.com/2011/09/buying-car-in-italy.html

I found a great blog about a California couple experiencing Italy....I really liked the entries I have read so far from this one...especially the Americans buying a car in Italy since it is not just interesting bu also filled with info useful for me....

In our own adventures, we have the housesitting gig if we want it, (And we do!) but now I am trying to climb over the multitude of obstacles this now creates in our world...such as buying  car there...getting into school there for a term to finish off my BA requirements and make me alot more desirable for grad school when I get back to the states...we also have to apply for our visas to stay longer now before I go since you cannot apply for a visa when you are in Italy...yikes!

I love how cool it is to be going somewhere and doing something...

No comments:

Post a Comment