My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Practice Packing...

So I did a round of practice packing. As I looked at all the clothes I would need to take me from Spring to Summer in Italy, I worried that there was no way I could fit it into my biggest piece of luggage. After working myself into a frazzle I yanked everything I had hanging tidily in my closet and started folding...and lo and behold, I did it!! I fit it all in  with some hair stuff besides. I have now also decided to sew my orange Italian seeveless top a bit making it tighter...after seeing my pictures on FB...I decided I don't need to leave so much room for eating Italian and perhaps adding a bit more in the middle...

But the practice was marvelous for my system. I feel so much more ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment