My Photo
This is what happens to people when they keep their chin up....eventually they succeed at stuff....

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rework on my Arrancione Top...

Last night I ripped out the stitches I had done and opened up the lining of the Orange Italian Suit top to make it smaller and more form fitting.I had to do this since I looked chunkier with the bigger size that was meant to give me room to gain weight while in the luxurious eating world of the Italians. Instead I decided I wanted to be shallow and go for looks over practicality, and have it ready by my long drive to my Little Sister's house over in Stockton, where she is having a Going Away Party for Spencer and I.

I am so excited...so few days left...I have to pick up my prescription for the months that I am gone, finish off my courses from Winter Term... and finish gathering items that I am going to need and pack them in the biggest suitcase like recorders and music stuff.

But it is such fun to be planning out the last details like this....I have to admit that I am absolutely delighted to be me today...I have had times when I felt like such a loser (divorce, foreclosure, no job prospects), when I would have had a hard time believing that I could BE so happy...as I am right now...goin' with the flow...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are making the top smaller! It will look way more stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lozza...I feel better already...I will post a pic soon...

    ReplyDelete