My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Friday, March 23, 2012

Where to go?

So I decided to ignore the fact that I have reason to be really frustrated with my school and instead focus on moving forward. Where to go while there? In Europe?

I am working on alternative loans but even if they came through I have always thought it would be cool to stay in a hostel...and they are so clean and fun now. Fresh linens every night to make sure that it is clean..no need to bring our own. No need to bring towels...and even camping sounds like sleeping in pretty civilized conditions. I remember when camping (which I really liked anyway!) meant no showers, (I always really like showers though!), and rugged conditions...now "camping" means wifi connections and beds indoors...

This one is near Rome, Roman ruins and awesome coastline...for 10 Euros a night....hmmmm....
http://www.plushostels.com/pluscampingfabulous
http://www.plushostels.com/gallery/pluscampingfabulousrome

No comments:

Post a Comment