My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Busiest Post Office of my Life!!

I have been in the Post Office of the Vatican on Easter week of his very year and yet I have never seen such a busy post office in my life!! There were lottery ticket ads...noisy toys for the kids to play with  and color crayons, and tons of products that have yet to infiltrate an American post office. I found myself so surprised that we only have just barely allowed ours to carry boxes, envelopes and practical things having directly to do with  mailing things...but here the Post office carries so much I found myself overwhelmed by the busi-ness of its interior...stuff everywhere....WOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment