My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Hair in Santa Cruz, California, in Italy and in the British Isles...



I spotted a new trend when placed on board a flight out of Munich for London's Heahrow. All the returning people had really expensive looking haircuts...women and men...they all had perfect cuts...and therefore it made everyone looked stylish in a way that suggested messy hair was not the way in England. I also saw it in Heathrow, (Which looked just like in the movie, Love Actually) the same well cut hairstyles...the kind that do not need to be styled with appliances all the time. In Wales, as in the picture above of my cousin,  the trend continued and the rain gave me a hint as to why..in Italy they are big on saving energy and do no have the ability to waste alot of elecricity on drying every female's hair all the time...hair was more curly and free flowing there...but in Wales and London, everybody has to have proper haircuts because it rains so much. At least that was my conclusion. I noticed all the women in our family here have perfect and up to date worry free cuts that are apparently very affordable here. None of them looked as floppy haired as I have the days I have been here...

In California there is also an easier less exact haircut style then here...so this island wins the cup for being so stylish and coiffed in their hair...at least to me.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment