My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Out the Window....

In Italy there is a constant cheerful torrent of bells...but it is always cheerful especially in the morning... it is quite cheerful. Here I am not wearing a bell bracelet or any bells on my purse, like ususal, but I guess I don't need them since we have so many bells in the chapels and Duomi here...

We seem to be here when schoolkids are on vacation and learning there history...just like 4th grade California kids traipsing into Columbia from all over the state...we got here during the traditional time to take school kids here to learn of the history of Italy...they look just as bored as CA kids do when forced to study their history...it is funny since I totally agree with them HAVING to visit these sights...we are all bright eyed and bushy tailed in the museums but Spencer glosses over after so much beauty too...Youth...is wasted on the young...

Bells are going off again...we have several chapels within earshot....


No comments:

Post a Comment