My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Running Into The Storm...

Life rolls along with amazing surprises...stressful surprises and cool ones as well.

I received the best Letter of Recommendation I have ever seen about me Friday, reconnected with an amazing friend yesterday and poured out my rather full soul on Sunday...

Sometimes it is easier in my book to ignore the truth and run for the facade....and sometimes we have to run into life head on and hope we don't get hurt in the process.

I picked a headlong run into a brick wall yesterday...which I have to admit was infinitely superior to waiting for it to hit me in the head...and I was grateful. And I realized how deeply I love all the people around me and what I am willing to do for them.

Often I joke about life being better when we pull the ostrich with his head in the sand techniques...but sometimes that is not enough either. I am the last person to look stuff in the eye...if I can help it....I would always much rather run from then run into the storm....

But the storm is a great place to find out what we are made of...I like what I am seeing about me...

No comments:

Post a Comment