My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Grad School and Other Concerns...

So Joel and I have been a thing for a few weeks now without a breakup...I think we are both feeling good...the upside is that we enjoy one another's company...the down side is that I am moving away soon...

And I am thinking of Grad school all the time while squeezing in my preparations for Monterey both school and living. I also am working at the reporting gig but not doing the best job at it since my computer has had multiple problems..

On the computer front you can't have issues with your computer when you are a student...but as an online student it could have easily derailed me from finishing school all together. I lucked out though since I spent my school money on buying a quality laptop with a guarantee from Staples...

My older computer has lasted through Europe's very different voltages and finally popped without any way that I could turn it on to retrieve information like pictures and documents from other classes.

So I lost lots of info there...but now there is a loss of info in having to take a brand new computer back to Staples and ask them to fix it..

It took a few hours since I had to reload a lot of programs and get information pulled off the old for the new but they did 90% of the work for us....it was awesome...but it still required a lot of information to be recaptured...I am still reeling form the changes...but hopefully I am back on track for my mobile life I have had since leaving Sonora back in 2008...

Now to get on the stick for moving again...but I am now noticing songs about leaving....I have NEVER had a long distance relationship and that is what is the direction we are headed in...Joel is used to such things...but I don't think it will be fun to be honest...

No comments:

Post a Comment