My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A House That Is New To Me....,

This morning I awoke in my new place, a 2 bedroom bungalow with a slice view of the ocean from its front room window. The sound of foghorns, sea lions barking and salty, wet ocean air were my first sensations upon awakening.

I have been very busy with my intensive program in Arabic language studies...running to keep up.

Last night was fun though since I also had time to do the other cultural things my program included, I took my son dancing with me. He and I learned with a small group of students how to Debka. It is one of those folk dances where you link hands and dance in circles.

Going to sleep with my two dogs, my son nearby and tons of new language in my head made me feel so joyful.

I am a lucky person.

No comments:

Post a Comment