My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Reading my post from June 6, shows me how it is all about mindset.

I have had some pretty positive days since and have procured a start date, and funding. I have some housing possibilities and a game plan. I will be in school for 8 weeks of the summer at least if not ten.

But a visit back in my new old city had my son and I so excited, it was clear we were pulling it all together well. The biggest part is just committing if you ask me.

I am committed. I was an intern before for a California Senator located in this town before. I have possibilities of nice places to look for work and if I need to when I do my grad work in the fall I can push down the credits to make ends meet.

Everything looks very do-able today!

No comments:

Post a Comment