My photo
Success, Failure...some of my greatest failures have been a springboard to my greatest successes...the terms are truly fluid.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed...

It isn't 7:00 am yet I have been up for hours working on communicating with loved ones and saturating myself in our subject matter in class! I love studying and putting pieces together in my head....it feels like my studies are really making sense...and now it is showing me how to apply it to what I care about....


I got into school as a reaction to my foreclosure....now I am figuring out how to rewrite the policies that regulate this screwy financial system...I am hatching and formulating ideas that are going to help me see where I fit in later....the idea is to stick with my biggest goal of pulling all of my studies towards wealth building for everyone and poverty alleviation.


I can't help but be excited and delighted to know another full day awaits my focus at school...the idea that I am living the dream really only sinks in during brief moments and at random times....but for now I am definitely bright eyed and bushy tailed!

No comments:

Post a Comment